SS Battle Royale SS Battle Royale

that was swell

really gr8 flash animation 6 out of 5

Axe vs Line Axe vs Line

good one

I think the choice of music was good but I also thought it was too short good animation on the axe too and nice preloader and intro 3-5 I'd say.

tater cannon pt 1 tater cannon pt 1

f0d you rule

but I did not understand that movie O.o
btw, nice intro.

f0d responds:

jake got it on his hands

Pico's Rush to PicoDay Pico's Rush to PicoDay

Nice

Pretty good animation I liked the cock joke part the best LOL also nice character designs also nice choice of music and swell intro I wish you luck on winning the contest and cock joke...

SardonicSamurai responds:

Thanks for bein honest. Acceptive criticism is always better then just being told good things :)

A PiCO Story A PiCO Story

Nice Idea

Pretty fun Idea, Nice voice acting and also nice little twist Id liked to see those kind of things more often in flash animations. Nice animation and also nice blend of characters and last but not least Happy Picoday :)

Madness: Arena Madness: Arena

short but sweet

the animation went well as well as the sound sync. But I also agree it was way to short. The graphics looked identical to the creators graphics wich is hard to pull of without practicing a lot. [Score 3 out of 5]

export-gold responds:

Nice

Duel for the pizza Duel for the pizza

made little sense

There was enough pizza for both but I still think it was pretty good yet somewhat original but somewhat not too original the animation was swell as well as the story also did the pizza get cold?

kojay responds:

yeh but each character had my appetite and whats wrong with cold pizza!?

PHOENIX IS FUCKING FUNNY PHOENIX IS FUCKING FUNNY

nice

finally it seems you guys got the concept of flash effort
I liked the movie it was very funny also please continue like these.
Thanks

Heil responds:

sprites dont count

Pico Speed Sketch Pico Speed Sketch

YAY!

Finaly Newgrounds is getting some Pico Day 07 submissions! The style was very unique for I have rarely seen a flash like these but I think it could be longer maybe if you did some photoshop on it It would look better than it is already but nice drawing very similar to the real one.

Daffodils Daffodils

LMOA!

I really like your style d00d. I think it would be better with some classic soft music but I found the poem really original and really unique for a website which is mostly filled with barbarians who crave violence (lie) "lol" so anyway nice job but the mic. had some parts were you blew too hard on it or something but overall nice flash 3/5 =D

MetalDart responds: