SS Battle Royale SS Battle Royale

that was swell

really gr8 flash animation 6 out of 5

Axe vs Line Axe vs Line

good one

I think the choice of music was good but I also thought it was too short good animation on the axe too and nice preloader and intro 3-5 I'd say.

tater cannon pt 1 tater cannon pt 1

f0d you rule

but I did not understand that movie O.o
btw, nice intro.

f0d responds:

jake got it on his hands

Wordsearch Wordsearch

LMAO!

I scribbled all over teh flash maybe you shoutld try to make it a highlighter instead of the pencil or make the tip of the pencil smaller also very unique flash.

Red Skies Red Skies

pretty good game.

The power ups were fair but I think there needed to be a bit more I think a power up that could actually boost the planes speed could be the result of a higher score review the game it self was pretty challenging specially at the big plane :)

[HINT] Easy Star's- If you want to upgrade your plane to the
maximum you can get stars very fast by going into mission-3 (Boats) When you see a boat get close to it and drop a bomb it will get destroyed but will not disappear nor fire missiles so when it is destroyed keep on dropping bombs and that way you will get easy stars also you can do the same thing with the big boat (Destroyer) Keep on bombing it!

Retron Retron

Hmm..

I always like seeing nice graphics in a game and I saw them here most of the time the glow effect catches my eye (which I know I like!)
although I think there should be a different type of music say llike a Fast paced Techno Beat I also liked the camera angles it made the game funner Keep up the good work :)

SOUTH Hope (Remix PREVIEW)!!! SOUTH Hope (Remix PREVIEW)!!!

nice going

I liked it good style and nice use of guns :)
However I was a bit short.

.:Maximum Brutality pt2:. .:Maximum Brutality pt2:.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAY!

Makes you smack some one!

*Rhythm Breaker* *Rhythm Breaker*

Awesome!

Dang Dude these Track Rocks my socks no really these is some good music right here I like these kind of fast paced techno tracks really good, might be using it in a submission =D

ZeRo-BaSs responds: